Monday 6 April 2020

Who am I?

I thought it would be fun to play a little game of guessing 'Who am I?'

To play the game, you need to send in baby photos of yourself for me to upload and for everyone else to see. Once I have enough photos, I will add them to this post for others to guess who you are. 

Maybe we can start with an easy one....? (the eyebrows on the left might give it away) 


We have our first baby photo in.... can anyone guess who this cheeky tot  is? 


Please send baby photos to debeauvoirprimaryschool@gmail.com.


6 comments:

  1. Or you can send to this address debeauvoirprimaryschool@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Mackenzie8 April 2020 at 11:29

    Wow! This person looks almost the same, just taller and with longer hair and freckles. I can't wait to see the other photos that you receive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...I think the second one is Sienna - she hasn't changed! Miss Rader

    ReplyDelete