Tuesday 28 April 2020

Spot the mistakes

In this text below there are loadssssss of mistakes. How many can you find?  


every day i woke up and sit in bed with a cup of tea and put on my favorite radio show -BBC 1 Extra. Once i start to feeled hungry i go into the kitchen and make some porridge with peanut butter and cinnamon. most days i heads to hackney downs for a walk while listening to a podcast and picking up anY ingredients i need for the day to cook with. i usually grab a coffee while I'm there as you know i cant function without on. when I'm back at home i usually do some exercise and before I know it, its time for lunch. i spend the afternoon, reading books cleaning my flat  talked to friends, and doing some life admin. Wow the day has really gone fast. time to start on dinner, which is usually a something spicy and healthy! Yawn, time for bed soon. I reading sum more and do a nightly meditation before bed to help me mind switch off. goodnight.  

My ramen last night with gyozas 

4 comments:

  1. Every day I wake up I sit in bed with a cup of tea and put on my faviroute radio show BBC Radio 1 Extra. Once I start to fell hungry
    I go to the kitchen and make some porridge with peanut butter and cinnamon. most days I head towards Hackney Downs for a walk while listing to a podcast and picking up any ingredients I need for the day to cook with. I usually grab a coffee while I'm there as you know I can't function without it. When I get back home I usually do some exercise and before I know it is time for lunch. I spend the afternoon reading books cleaning my flat talking to friends and doing a life admin. wow the day has really gone fast. time to start dinner witch is usually something spicy and healthy! yawn time for bed. I start read some more and do a nightly meditation to help me switch of my mind. goodnight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have re-written this out for me to check, but there are still a few mistakes...can you spot them in yours? - Miss Oner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every day I wake up and sit in bed with a cup of tea and put on my favourite radio show-BBC 1 Extra. Once I start to feel hungry I go into the kitchen and make some porridge with peanut butter and cinnamon. Most days I head to Hackney Downs for a walk while listening to a podcast and pick up any ingredients I need for the day to cook with. I usually grab a coffee while I'm there as you know I cant function without one. when I'm back at home I usually do some exercise and before I know it, its time for lunch. I spend the afternoon reading books,cleaning my flat,talking to my friends and doing some life admin. Wow the day has really gone fast. Time to start on dinner, which is usually a something spicy and healthy! Yawn, time for bed soon. I reading some more and do a nightly meditation before bed to help my mind switch off. Goodnight.

    ReplyDelete