Thursday 12 November 2020

Thursday Reading Plus

Finished your morning starter? Well done. Every Thursday, we have Reading Plus. Log on this morning and complete the readings you have been set. Remember your log in details are stuck on the inside of your reading journal. If you have an problem logging on, please email me at debeauvoirprimaryschool@gmail.com
Remember the site code is: rpdebea1

I will check at the end of the day to see how you got on. Please comment with something interesting you learnt during your reading. 


3 comments:

  1. its not working I've got the site code but it says ' to access see reader you need a different web browser' I don't understand it CHARLIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlie,
      You should be able to access it from Safari browser or Google. If you can't get either to work, you can read your book today.

      Delete
  2. I did this earlier and got 75percent๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

    ReplyDelete